01. How is SVS different from the other Colleges?
SVS is located in Mahaboobnagar district, providing tremendous opportunities for students to gain exposure to the medical requirements of Rural India. Given that the growth in Healthcare will be in Tier 2/3 cities over the next decade, SVS prepares its students to cater to the needs of society.
02. Are the courses offered by SVS recognized?
Yes. The SVS Medical College was started in the year 1999 and is affiliated to the NTR Health University, Andhra Pradesh and is fully recognized by the Medical Council of India.
03. Can you tell me what is the criteria for admissions at SVS?
The Admission criteria has been clearly specified in our website and adhere to the University regulations.
04. What is the total approximate expenditure for a selected course?
This can be obtained from the college on seeking admission.
05. Can I get admission based on entrance test alone?
Depending on the admission criteria, the admissions are based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. However, all candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements. The College also assesses the non-cognitive qualities including cultural sensitivity, maturity, collaboration, reliability and communication skills.
06. Where can I get the prospectus and application forms?
The application material and admission details can be obtained from Officer – in -Charge of Admissions or by post.
07. What is the mailing address of SVS?
SVS Medical College, Yenugonda,Mahabub Nagar,Andhra Pradesh.
Tel/Fax : +91-0854225632, +91-0854225632
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
08. What is the cost of the Prospectus and Application Form?
Application Form for Government Quote will be available at NTR Health University… Applications for Management Quote will be available at SVS Medical College, Andra Pradesh.
09. Should I need to pay the admission / tuition fee at the time of counselling / admission?
Yes, the fee is to be paid on the day of counseling/admission.
10. Is there any facility for payment of fees in installments?
No, the entire first year fees is to be paid on the day of counseling/admission and subsequent fees on the dates to be notified.
11. Is there any management quota?
Yes, 40% of the seats are given for management quota. You can contact the Officer in – Charge of the admissions for the details.
12. Who can apply under management quota?
Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals who can not get through the respective state entrance tests can apply. They have to fulfill the required criteria.
13. Will I get total refund, if I withdraw my admission?
Refund is done as per the refund rules.
14. What are the documents required while attending the counselling?
During counseling all the candidates are required to produce the original and two sets of photocopies of the all the documents and the photographs required.
15. Can I take back the original documents?
Request for the withdrawals of the original documents submitted can be made only for genuine reasons by executing a Bank Guarantee in the format prescribed by the Admission office or after completion of the course only.
16. Is it easy to get hostel accommodation?
Candidates admitted are accommodated in Hostels on a first-come-first –serve basis. You can contact the Hostel Wardens after filling in applications obtained from the office for the same. The SVS campus has separate boys/girls hostels for medical/Nursing and Dental students. The Fees for the same can be obtained at the time of admission.
Any breakage or damage done in the hostel premises is recoverable / deductible from the hostel security.
Air conditioners, ironing water consume laundry are chargeable on extra basis.
Any consumption of alcohol drugs are prohibited in campus. Any student found in such activities will be dealt and punished.
17.What steps has SVS taken to prevent ragging in College and Hostel?
- Students fill Undertaking / Affidavit that they won’t get involved in or initiate Ragging.
- Students found guilty are immediately rusticated.
- There’s a special team to monitor the students and the campus to stop ragging during day/night inside the college premises/hostel.